All the best cowboys/Chinese I's

It seem now evyboddy complain NO WHO CONTENT Who Mailing List.....
I for one glad....
Before alla time I lurk list, all I see.....

Who Who Who
Who Who Who
Entwistle Who
Townshend Who Daltrey Who
WHO WHO WHO.....

...TOO MUCH WHO on Who Mailing List...

Now better...Only 2 guy always flame each other, insult each other...much
more interesting...

2 guys no have enough balls to meet each other & duke it out like 2 samurai
on field of battle like in my old country...NO WAY...maybe get hurt, kick
each other ass...SCARY...this better...just fill list with PUNY INSULT...make
each feel like Big Man... WOW!

So, from now on...NO MORE WHO on Mailing List. Who care about WHO
anyway...not ML or WF...they got more important things on mind...they
matured, grown up, gone past WHO to better, more manly things...let's all
follow their lead...