Re: Drummers and a troublemaker

Mr. Leaman, re:

>>I don't have to assume a thing; I've known you for more than three
years.>>

I really don't know where you get your delusions of grandeur.  You've known
me for as long as I've been on that list, and since the day I joined, you've
simply assumed things about who I am, stating that I am White Fang or whoever
this so called "famous" man on the Who list is.

>>In this particular digest, for instance, there are two venomous notes from
you and no Who content. You've had plenty ofopportunity to post Who notes,
but have yet to contribute onething...and then you complained about the lack
of content and nastiness on this list, the entire time being the source of
said nastiness.>>

And yet, like a baby, you have seemingly "sunk to my level" (although
anything from where you're at is obviously a rise in height) and responded to
my every post.  I joined this list to talk about The Who.  Remember them,
Mark?  You seem to have forgotten them in your immature attempts to respond
to my posts.

>>What's sad is that this fills some need in you...someone should
take your computer away until you grow up.>>

hMMM....a few people have e-mailed me suggesting the same towards YOU!  And
Mark, I hear you own a few "record" stores.  Perhaps you should spend less
time online trying to "fill my needs" (sounds sexual, I know) and more time
trying to sell some merchandise....

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

*Wally*