A Call To Arms

	On another list that I am fond of, we have these little "wars".
No, they're not flame wars. That list is a fan club for a certain tv
show, and we are split up into factions according to who your favourite
character is. Then we have wars in which the factions try to convert
other people in other factions to join their particular cause. Failing
that, one plays nasty email pranks on the other factions' members, and
it's all in good fun.
	In the time I've been on this list, brief tho' it may be, I have
noticed a certain faction-like leaning towards certain albums, or certain
band members -- like the people who really DO like Kenney Jones, or
Pete's Estrogen Corps. I, of course, have pretty much run up my flag as
Captain of the Anti-Tommy Brigade. ;)
	And since there's been a lot of sniping of late, I suggest we put
it to constructive use. Let's draw the battle lines, and have a little
light hearted fun.

			      Blessings,
			       Colleen
			Caile Donachaidh Kane
	     	     gielcl85@snydelab.delhi.edu
	            	      Proud PWFC
	      	       Silver Thread Productions
	   "I don't know where I'm going, I don't know what
	    I need, but I'll get to where I'm gonna end up,
            and that's all right by me..." - Pete Townshend