Re: Chris' Who Links

On Wed, 30 Apr 1997, Gary L wrote:

> Sandra, re.
>
> >What's the address of Chris' Who Links page?  The address I have is:
> >http://www.cjmag.co.jp/staff/crhis/Who1.html but I'm not getting anything....
> >  Has it moved again?
>

> Try this address:
>
> http://lincmedia.co.jp/staff/chris/Who1.html
	Been trying for ages. I can't get it to work -- I got that URL
from the change notice posted on the web, and it no longer seems to work
now that the change link is gone. *shugz*

			      Blessings,
			       Colleen
			Caile Donachaidh Kane
	     	     gielcl85@snydelab.delhi.edu
	            	      Proud PWFC
	      	       Silver Thread Productions
	   "I don't know where I'm going, I don't know what
	    I need, but I'll get to where I'm gonna end up,
            and that's all right by me..." - Pete Townshend