Silly Question about Paul Townshend

This has nothing to do with "Tommy" at all! :)

I was just wondering if anyone knows what exactly it is that Paul
Townshend does for a living.  I note that he always seems to be
around when one of his brothers is touring, and he is thanked in the
linear notes to "Psychoderelict".  So I'm guessing he has some sort
of music related job (or else the family is just very close!), but
does he hold down a "day job" as well?  I ask because for some reason
I think I read once that he was an architect, but I'm maybe that was
someone else or I was dreaming or something, so I wanted to see if
anyone knew for sure. :)

- -Yellow "Where's my black eyeliner?" Ledbetter