Questions...

Pardon my asking, but could someone provide me a list of which albums have
been remastered?  My collection is growing, and don't want to miss out on a
remastered version...please, and thanks in advance.

And second, on which other albums other than Who Are You do "Music Must
Change" and "Guitar and Pen" appear?  I love Music Must Change....its so
different, and sultry...it's great... G&P ...love it too..heck, love em all,
but for now I'll stick to my original question about those 2 tracks...

Sandra