Pete Bi and other stuff

Hi 'Ooers,
Saw a post here regarding Pete's bisexuality - as if there is any doubt.
Just listen to Rough Boys - 'dedicated to my good friend Elton John'.  Hey
we're talking about the first person to write a rock song about
cross-dressing!!  If it worries you it's your problem!!
Was watching the Tommy Live! Video (the one with the BIG band) last night
after not having done so for some time.  Must say I think it's the best
video I've seen and the sound is so good!  I much prefer it to Wight with
its weird camera angles and miniscule stage.  Simon Phillips never gets a
mention these days but I thought he was fabulous.  And can you believe how
good Rog looks after all these years?  Positively indecent.  Plus this is
one of the rare videos that gives John a look in - not enough in my book
but he is ONLY the bass player <g>.  The only let down is that Pete hardly
plays any electric and he isn't that interesting on acoustic - the other
two seem to have survived much better (even tho' John's deaf in one ear).
Regards, Neil Hunt.