Re: Pete Bi and other stuff

<< Just listen to Rough Boys - 'dedicated to my good friend Elton John'.

Actually it was dedicated to Pete's kids, Emma and Minta and was not
nessiserally about homosexualiy.

 Hey
 we're talking about the first person to write a rock song about
 cross-dressing!!  If it worries you it's your problem!!

Actually, Ray Davies of the Kinks wrote Lola before Pete wrote Rough Boys
(which I don't find any cross dressing in) which was the first song about
crossdressing.

AceFace6@aol.com

"Let's get the message across. The message,"Crazy Kristen Nightmare Man."
We're telling you," Don't Go There." in the house of pain, because we will
cause you misery and shame. And when I get these arms around you. THE PARTY'S
OVER. Ha Ha ha."
        -The intro to Fury in the Slaugterhouse's song, Dancing in the
moonlight of the dark.