Re: incorrekt speling - WHO cares!??

I am doing something I would not have believed I might do, until I saw
somethng like 12-14 messages from our otherwise SUPERB WHO! newsgroup
bout....MIS-SPELLINGS? That is so utterly bizarre (and a resident of L.A.
does NOT use the work bizare, or bazaar, litely) - God Gawd, Y'all, this is a
WHO group. Does anyone one Earth imagine that PETE TOWNSHEND's reaction to
receiving a minor flame about a mis-spelling would be ANYTHING OTHER THAN
"PISS OFF!"??

But of all the different notes, I found one person's reaction to be (IMHO)
both perfectly considered, utterlly accurate and highly articulate to boot..
I can't possible say it better than it was said in the passage I have cited
just below this paragraph..other than to say that I agree with him total-ie,
compleately, uttherlie and withought resirvashun!! This man is eloquent!!
(and right) (I mean, rite) (I mean, rite)...(Spelling flames in a WHO
newsgroup --- that's like an ethical attorney in Los Angeles ---
inconceoiveable). Here's the best response (IMHO)...

So my personal con-gatundulatuns to "istanley@quatz..etc for getting it gez
right!

>>>Quote from istanley@quartz...
<<
  I agree with you.The purpose of this list is to share information and
 viewpoints,not to voice petty complaints over minor spelling errors in the
 posts.If he doesn't like it,then he can go fuk hemself! ;)

                          Long Live Rock,

                                  I.S.

  BEER...It's not just for breakfast anymore!