Who Covers

Dear Andy:

It was I that posted about the "Chicago Knows Who" cd - it was not an ad, I
am not affiliated with No Cigar records. I feel most covers are done to
honor the band and I collect every cover version I can find. I don't know
why covers versions should make you angry - even if the band does a lousy
version (Freddy Fender's Squeeze Box comes to mind) it should give you a
good laugh. In fact, go read the web page that was created for "Chicago
Knows Who" (www.rawkrec.com) and it is explained that these bands wanted to
honor The Who and that it was a labor of love to put this cd together - -
how can you fault that??

The version you heard of "Magic Bus" from the National Lampoon movie was
performed by Ian Moore - and yes I have the cd soundtrack.

that Who Girl