Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #140

In a message dated 97-06-07 20:57:02 EDT, briancady@juno.com (Brian S Cady)
writes:

<< Lennon claimed to have been the first one to "record" deliberate feedback
 (which I'll give him) on "I Feel Fine" (not "Rain," which would have been
 first backwards tape recording).  Unlike earlier press releases of The
 Beatles, however, Lennon says in that interview that he did not discover
 feedback but that it was something with which many groups in the London
 area were experimenting.

Let's not let this little posting spark another Beatles Who Kinks feedback
issue... Not meaning to single anyone out, either! Just saying....