WGFA

>>>I'm not so sure about that. I cannot see how WGFA fits in at all...the
only revolution in Lifehouse is one of the mind, rather than a
political takeover. As described in WGFA, the revolutionaries end up
as the

I think Townshend wrote this as a reaction to Woodstock.  As he
states on TKAA - "I 'ated it!"  I think a lot of people were
extremely disillusioned with the post-Woodstock anti-climax.
Woodstock was supposed to epitomise the emancipation of youth, but in
the end it was just a paper tiger.  It all started before the event
even finished, with the suspicion that the FBI (or whoever) had
seeded the clouds to make it rain.  I think the words to WGFA are
allegorical, using political situations and descriptions to describe
the post-woodstock atmosphere.  That's my opinion anyway......
Citywatch Ltd
Tel: +44 171 929 7706
Fax: +44 171 929 7022
Web: www.citywatch.co.uk