Re: John's WHO Shrine

<<Who Obsession>>

I truly thank god for finding this list because it exquisitely displays t=
he
complete obsession that you all have with this band.  This is the only
place I feel normal. I have been devoted to this band for 21 years now an=
I can say that my love has never wavered.  When I was in my teens and eve=
ry
inch of my bedroom was plastered with posters, pictures and whatever I
could get my hands on Who-related my dad always told me that I would
outgrow it.

Well the only thing I have outgrown is the way I display my obsession.  T=
he
posters and pictures are now protected by glass instead of taped to the
walls.  I call it my study --- My husband calls it THE SHRINE!!!.

I remember when the TKAA came to the local movie house.  My best friend
(the only other Who fan for miles) and I spent the week going to every
showing.  Got to the point were we could recite the interview lines with
the guys.  And it never fails even to this day when I see the Shepperton
Studio footage -- I cry!   I still have the silver cross I found at a fle=
market that looks like the one Roger wore thru out 69 & early 70's.  I wo=
re
that thing for years as a teenager and even when I stopped I couldn't bea=
to part with it.  It is still in my jewelry box.

I never knew people who were obsessed as I was until I found this list. =

It's a good feeling.

As for Jacqueline:

>> Especially the photo of Pete handing me back my "Horses Neck"
>> book signed "I love you, too Jacqueline" with a big kiss!  Lucky me.

I am extremely jealous!!!  My copy of Horses Neck is always with me.  I
read it continously.  My life would be complete if I could get Pete to si=
gn
it.  I think I am going to hate you for a little while.

Thanks for listening to my ramble

Kathleen