concert enthusiasm?

Frank;

I am sorry to hear that you thought the boys were a little lack luster
during the recent show you attended.  Do you think maybe it had a lot to =
do
with the audience?

I like to equate concert going to human sexuality; every partner has to
bring something to the mix or it just doesn't work.  There is an intimacy=

that happens between the audience and the performer which if very fragile=
=2E =

Being a woman I ofcourse have a very different perspcetive but I will do =
my
best to explain my theory.

Think of the performer as the man.  The amount of confidence it takes to
expose yourself to the expectation of so many.  You are expected to perfo=
rm
and  completely gratify the audience (your partner)  without fail.  It is=
tremendous risk; risk of failure, humiliation; of losing everything you
have worked for.

The audience (being the woman) should recognize the efforts & risks taken=

by the performers and  outwardly display thier gratitude from the moment
the lights go down.  Show them that you want to be there and take part in=

the show and not just be a bystander.  I believe it enhances the purity o=
the experience.  You both know what your there for;; there is no question=

of that so stop playing coy.  Get up scream, cheer, dance, whatever but
just do it!  Just don't wait for the earth to move  because it might be t=
oo
late.

There are some people who like cold and unresposive partners but I don't
believe any of the guys are  into necrophilia.

Just my take

Kathleen