Re: concert enthusiasm?

At 16:53 7/28/97, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 17:32:00 -0400
>From: "KATHLEEN L. PASQUALE" <KLPasquale@compuserve.com>
>Subject: concert enthusiasm?
>
>I like to equate concert going to human sexuality[snip]
>Think of the performer as the man.[snip]
>The audience (being the woman)

An interesting theory.  Taking your theory as an assumption and given the
widely-noted fact that 80% of The Who's audience is male does this imply
that Who shows give straight men an opportunity to express (subconsciously)
their homosexual feelings?  Why or why not?  It seems to fit in with the
noted homosexual aspects of Mod-ism.  Discuss amongst yourselves...

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend