Re: The Who: Legends

Brian S Cady wrote:

> Well, I just finished watching it.  I imagine it'll get trashed here, but
> do sympathize with the producers.  I tried to write a concise history of
> The
> Who (available at www.thewho.net) but, try as I might, the job was almost
> impossible.
I Agree with you Brian,  It is very hard to cover The Who's histry in an
hour.  But I thought It was good for people who know little or nothing
about the Who.  It will teach people about "The Greatset Rock N' Roll
Band" on the face of God's green earth.

Rick - floating somewhere over Albany, NY
"A little nonsense now and then | E-Mail: Baba-Oriley@worldnet.att.net
 is relished by the wisest men."|-------------------------------------
        - Willy Wonka -         | "it's only a teenage wastland" -PT-