Re: Date of Keith's death (was no subject)

From:	Brian S Cady, INTERNET:briancady@juno.com

>>>Can anyone tell me the date Keith Moon died?  Thanks.
>

>Sorry Diane but I think your off by one day.  I looked it up
>and everything tells me it was September 8, 1978. =3D

>Hey Brian;  you have to have the right date.  Break the tie
>for us.
>
>Kathleen=3D

>Sorry Kathleen but Diane is right although you are easily excused.  Even=

>the booklet in the 30 Years box set got the date wrong.  The chronology
>of Keith's untimely demise was as follows:

[large snip]

>Sept. 8th (early morning) the news of Keith's death crosses the
>Associated Press wires in the U.S.

I stand corrected.  Maybe I remember the 8th so vividly  =

because of this reason.  I am in the U.S. and that whole "do you
remember where you were when you heard ?????" and you're right!
I thought the 8th and grabbed the 30 years book just to verify =

if my memory held. =

I apologize Diane!  Remind me I owe you an extra beer next
Saturday Night.

Kathleen