Re:A bad day for Mr. Depression

>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 "Citywatch Ltd" wrote:
>
>Dear 'Who' junkies,
>
>I think you all have a very unhealthy obsession with the band.  How
>can music possibly be fun if all you do is sit in your bedsitters
>analysing every single song, and looking for hidden meanings.  By the
>way, does Kelly Giles have a job, because anyone who can write 1,000
>words of pure drivvle about a song, (that probably took the Who 15 mins
>to come up with one shitty sunday afternoon, because they'd realised
>they were down to their laststlg5 million) should be a accountant or
>something equally boring, perserverance to go on like that wouldl be
>admired by certain professions!
>And one last gem before I depart, for all you sad people who will
>traipse around London just to stand next to a lampost that Roger
>Daltrey MAY have pissed against.  There's a real Who site, I
>know.....
>Are you all waiting with baited breath.......  Its in Shelton Street which
>is in Covent Garden, and it was my local youth club many 'moons' ago
>(no pun intended).
>Anyway, they filmed loads of Quadrophenia down there, and I was fortuitous
>enough to snort some Changa with Mooney himself.  Stick that in your
>pipe and smoke it!

 My god,you are a miserable,distressed old bastard!What on earth are you
even alive for?Would you like some help putting the barrel of the shotgun
into your mouth,or would you prefer to do it yourself,rather than accept
assistance from us 'Who' junkies?

                          Long Live Rock,

                                 I.S.

                  Sacred cows make the best hamburger