Thanks For all the corrections

ok ok enough people have advised me who John Williams is..i stand humbled
and corrected (bowing)...Bowie was never much of my scene (yes i have seen
him perform on several occasions) so i am caught unaware.  myy world has
been enlightened and my horizon is broader....now lets move on shall we?
again ...ANY TAPERS OUT THERE? HAS ANYONE RECORDED THE CHICAGO SHOW? please
let me know...thanks

Once in a while, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places, if
you look at it right.........