re: Re: The Women of Pete

DaElliot's perception of the story behind "Sally Simpson" was both
informative and enlightning.  Another reason why I like Townshend and the Who
so much; I always felt that Pete cared a bit more than most of the others,
that he was always a bit more human, despite being the creative genius that
he was/is.

Quadrophenia is another example.  That was the first Who album I ever
listened to.  Actually, at the time, it was the *only* album I ever listened
to.  Being 16 at the time, I found it very easy to relate to Jimmy.

			"...the girl I love, is a perfect dresser,
				wear's every fashion, gets it to the tee..."

<mwalter@fdic.gov>