Re: Advertising The Who in Buffalo

On Thu, 17 Jul 1997 18:23:16 -0400 (EDT), Andrea Lerche
<lerche@worldchat.com> wrote:

>There has been lots of critisism of no advertising of The Who's =
quadrophenia
>tour on this list.  Rightly so, i might add
>.  On a bright note, i just saw a commercial on Fox 29 in Buffalo =
promoting
>the darien Lake gig on august 5th.  The background music was WGFA, and =
there
>was a callidscope of the past tours, 80's onwards.  so things are =
looking
>up, at the very least putting people in the mood.

Our radio station is heavily promoting July 25th at Pine Knob. They
declared this a WHO weekend, and are giving out videos and tickets.
The show is sold out.=20

Detroit just loves The Who.;-)

- --=20
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest."=20
                           -- Mark Twain

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/