RE: Who videos

Jose, I remember the Who shot three videos (all in black and white and
identical looking) for the FD album, You better, Another Tricky Day, and
Don't let go of the coat.  Eminence Front is the only video I remember from
IH. I wonder why they never shot one for Athena?  In terms of Moon-era Who
when videos weren't called videos, there was probably was a couple.  How
about the Happy Jack production when the boys are gangsters and it ends in a
big cake fight?  Keep in mind, I'm not considering excerpts from concerts as
a video.
Dave Kipp

I don't have cable anymore(mainly because I can't handle the stupid channels
like MTV and VH1). But when I did last
year I checked out the VH1 countdown of "A-Z" and at around 3 in the morning
they came upon the Who. But to my
shock and dismay, their were only 2 videos:You better, You bet and Eminence
Front. Are there any more out there
from the post-Moon Who? Or even some with the real Who?

Jose Torres
TORRESJ@ny12533.gw125b.sullcrom.com