Re: Who videos

Brian S Cady wrote:

> Other videos made by The Who are:
>
> Happy Jack (b&w-band play safecrackers)
>
>                                 -Brian in Atlanta

Come to think of it, I remember seeing this video on TV in the late
60's. Does anyone recall what show it was on? I've got it narrowed down
to "The Smothers Brothers' Comedy Hour", "Shindig" , "Hullabaloo" or
"Where the Action Is", but it could have been some other show I don't
recall (there's a lot of the 60's I don't recall).

I know this is probably not very important, but I would like to know!

Thanks,

    Dave