Re:Who in London

>Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 KEITHMOON1@aol.com wrote:
>Subject: who in london
>
>Any London experts out there, I'm making my first trip to England and
>wondering about famous Who haunts in London.  Where is Moonie buried?
> Anybody have any info on stuff to check out?

 Keith Moon wasn't buried.He was cremated,and his ashes scattered,so you can
forget that one.But,you can visit the Hammersmith Odeon (now called
"Hammersmith Apollo") which is pictured inside the Quadrophenia album
booklet.You can visit The Rainbow,which still looks very much the same,and
even still has the famous "Rainbow" sign on the front of the
building,(although it is no longer used for concerts,and a church uses the
upper foyer area for services).You can visit the site of the original
Marquee on Wardour Street,(which is now an apartment building).These are a
few of the sites that are easy to get to in the London area.I'm sure others
will be able to suggest more.

                                               Long Live Rock,

                                                      I.S.

 BEER...It's not just for breakfast anymore!