Who in London

>>>Any London experts out there, I'm making my first trip to England and
wondering about famous Who haunts in London.  Where is Moonie buried?
 Anybody have any info on stuff to check out?

I live in London.  I've no idea where Moon is buried, good question.
Unfortunately, most of the famous Who places don't exist anymore:
The pub where Pete first smashed his guitar has been demolished
(Shame, it was a good pub aswell).  The Maximum R&B Wardour Street
site is gone.  Pete's house in Ealing is still there, as is Acton
Grammar School.  De Lane Lea studios are still there (where they
recorded I can't Explain, I think).  As for the Soho doorway, your
guess is as good as mine.  Actually, I woke up in a doorway on
Saturday night/Sunday morning, but it was in Islington, and the
policeman didn't know my name (thank God).  Still, in his words -
"you've made my night son" - he didn't arrest me, he just thought it
was funny.
If you can think of any other places, let me know, and I'll tell you
if they're still there....

Phil
Citywatch Ltd
Tel: +44 171 929 7706