Re: "It was most enjoyable" quote

>At the end of "QuietOne" on the remastered "Face Dances"
>(the live cut), Pete is heard to say "It was most...
>enjoyable.." Now, at the end of the film "30 Years of Maximum
>R&B", they show the band standing behind each other, and then
>the picture freezes, and you hear the exact same quote...and it
>seems to me that it is indentical to the CD quote...

It's been a while since I watched my 30 Years video and I must say I
don't remember that part (I usually turned off the tape right after
they talk about Keith dying in order to avoid having to look at
Kenney Jones), but isn't it possible that they just inserted the "It
was most enjoyable" bit onto the video?  You did say that the picture
freezes, so one can't really be sure that Pete actually said that at
the same show as the video footage is from.  Maybe the people making
the video just thought that it would be a nice thing to finish up
with.

Just a theory, make of it what you will.

- -Yellow "Snapple" Ledbetter