Re: "Athena" (still)

>Then again, would a whore mean as much to Pete as Athena (who
perhaps
>has a hair-trigger temperament and often goes off like a bomb-that's
my
>guess) obviously does? Would he "hold her close and feed her?" Or
just
>"spend his money and take his turn?"

You never know, Pete could very well be the Guy de Maupassant of rock
lyricists!  I mean, we've already got "Acid Queen", right?  Who knows
how many more are secretly about prostitutes?

Well, obviously "My Baby Gives It Away" isn't, but the REST of his
songs...just think about it. :)

- -Yellow "But it's 'bomb' anyway" Ledbetter