Some Things Off My Chest

Hello,

Most of you have not heard from me in awhile.  I am The WHOJEW that name
comes from 2 things that I am That also happen to be VERY rare in my area.I
am  BIG who fan and I am Jewish.  Now that thats out of the way, I need to
get some things off my chest. Let me talk to the person who called the ITS
HARD liner notes extensive!! PLEASE!!!! the liner notes to both the ITS HARD
and FACE DANCES reissues both SUCK.  They give no info that is to the point
as in the other reissues.  Hendrix is better at lead whoever said he wasn't
is an idiot.  Nobody strums faster than GOD(by this i mean pete).  JOHN needs
to play 905 live this year.  I aleay thought that the line in Athena is
"SHE'S A BOY" I see now that I am wrong and thank all of you for pointing
that out to me.  I have to much body too my hair so i need some DIPPITY DOO.
oh and THE WHO IS THE GREATEST BAND IN THE WORLD AND ANYBODY WHO SAYS
DIFFERENT I WILL SEE YOU OUTSIDE.
PS-Can anybody tell me if we are going to meet before the nissan pavillion
show.

WHOJEW-efisher@aol.com