The MUSIC STAND

> if he can read music now, I don't think he'd need a printed score to
> play "Quadrophenia". That would just be silly. We may never know for
> sure what it is Pete's got on that music stand (unless someone peeks
> over his shoulder), but the suggestions of either chords or lyrics both
> sound likely. Or maybe he's just trying to find Waldo...

Why would it be silly ? Why is everything so "silly" to you ?
I saw the man do it. And when is the last time, if ever, before
that tour, that he played those 2 instrumentals ? Well before
you were born I imagine....

Being that he was playing acoustic, I imagine that the infamous
suggestion of chord playing does make sense.

But please, when someone says that they SAW him turn pages,
give them the benefit of the doubt. He didn't turn the pages
for every single number, and as a matter of fact I was
not looking for it, it's just that I happened to notice it
one time. Actually twice. Both instrumentals.

Just because it's not written in one of your :books: doesn't make
it untrue.