Re: Pete and his evil music stand, and so on.

Now now QuietOne, don't you think you're taking this a BIT too
seriously? There's no reason to get all snippy and start making
condescending remarks or going on and on about how good your seats were.
Like the man says, just RELAX. You'll feel better and live longer.

Just to flesh out this post a little, I'll share a little Who-related
anecdote...today, towards the end of my Health class, the topic somehow
got around to contact lenses. I said I'd like to get some contact lenses
with little spirals on 'em, so that I could hypnotize people with my
eyes. Another girl in the class then said, "Or you could get some
contact lenses with red and white circles in them, and you could have
WHO EYES!" I replied, "Well, only if I could get them with a little
arrow coming out of the circle."

                             -Yellow "Where's my eye doctor?" Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com