WBN and FD

J.P. Jauvin wrote:
>Am I out to lunch?? Can someone please tell me why both these albums
>have such bad reputations??

        I rather like WBN.  I don't really understand why so many people
don't like it - and even then, my choice of the weak link would be
"Dreaming...."!
        As for Face Dances, it wasn't up to the expected standards.  It's
very 80s, not the kind of timelessness we've come to demand from out boys.
On a great many Who albums, the songs are inspiring - emotionally,
politically (WGFA), whatever - but on FD, can you say that "Did You
Steal..." is any kind of song but fluff?
        It just doesn't seem to be status quo when you compare it to albums
like WN and SO and... almost anything earlier!

JenniferD
A Guitar          __   ____
"Well, I ain't quiet - everybody else is too loud!" -JAE