Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #47

Hello Everyone,

        I am hoping someone can give me some advice.  I have been offered a
black and white poster, circa 1972, or John, Roger and Keith standing.  In
the upper corner Keith has signed the poster "To Michelle-Keith Moon".
Michelle was a publicist on Sunset Strip during the 70's.  Also in the group
of stuff are some back stage passes (the cloth kind-not laminated) and
ticket stubs, a couple of neat buttons, two pocket notebooks that have the
Playboy bunny on front and say "VIP--Quadrophenia-The Who".  Also a big
program book for the Tommy film, and other such stuff from the 1970's  There
are some color slides-closeups- of Roger at a party or something-not at a
show; some press kits for the 1975 tour and another tour, and lots of stuff
like that.

        Can anyone give me any idea as to what the value of this stuff is?
She wants me to make her an offer.  The signed poster has been
professionally frames.

        She also has a whole bunch of similar stuff for the Kinks, ELO, The
Byrds, Chris Hillman, and the Plimsouls.
        Thanks for any help-my email address is mffe@napanet.net

        Bill Butterfield