Older - Younger, as long as you get it!

Yellow;

Regarding the younger Who fans, I agree with you about them being trashed
by a minority of the older fanatics.  I have only been a part of the list a
few months and I have noticed that some of the participants can be rather
brutal.  I'm 31 & became a fan at 10 years of age so I know what it's like
to be pissed on not only by your peers because of your musical tastes but
by the very people where you thought you could find solace.  Now that this
has been brought to the light of day maybe those who participate in the
trashing won't be so tight-assed and will open up to ideas & thoughts of
the younger ones & those of us who are by-standers won't just stand by
anymore.

KLP