Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #38

> Author:  HDIBill@aol.com at INTERNET
> Date:    2/14/97 10:03
>
> Some else on the digest mentioned seeing someone in a Who jacket from the
> tour -- did they sell these? I got a poster, a cap and book but there weren't
> any jackets. I'm such a damn Who freak, I'll buy nearly any Who junk.

I don't think they sold any jackets on the recent Quad tour.  If it
was my post you're referring to about seeing someone in a Who jacket,
it was a plain black leather jacket with a well-done homemade "The
Who" on the back in white, kind of like the lettering on the "Maximum
R&B" poster but more swirly and with thick-thin parts to each letter.

- --
Alan McKendree        amck@eden.com        512-478-9900 x206
Adhesive Media, 101 W. 6th St., Ste. 210, Austin, TX   78701