Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #38

On Fri, 14 Feb 1997, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:

> Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 17:45:32 -0500 (EST)
> From: Aaron Levin <alevin@thunder.ocis.temple.edu>
>
> The idiot who claimed to be a real fan is an idiot.  The trampling
> tradgedy happened at the Riverfront Coliseum not Riverfron
> Stadium....Riverfront Stadium is an outdoor stadium.  The show took place
> in December in an arena called the RIVERFRONT COLISEUM.. So buddy, you
> are a jackass not a REAL fan

Aaron, you are obviously a true fan and a great guy, but if you don't
stop requoting the entire friggin' digest with each of your posts I'm
going to cut your ears off.  You managed to do it not once but twice
yesterday resulting in, oh, 700 lines of worthless requoted old
messages to scroll through.  Trim your posts, man!

And yes, I would love to hear your T/E/D stories.  Did I mention to
not requote the digest when you tell them?  Good.

Alan