Re: Lyrics and content o' I Need You

Andrew, re:

<< First: I was listening to the album A Quick One(I find myself doing
 that a lot lately) and every time I hear I Need You, I'm able to pick out
 one more word, but I still can't quite figure out the jist of it. I know it
 involves Kieth having a conversation with someone at a restaurant(maybe?
 could be?) And if i'm not mistaken, after the dancing verse, he says
 something like," We will come and sitar with you..." Does anybody else hear
 this, or am I crazy? (i've probably listened to it too much) But I could see
 how this song could involve the Beatles(someone mentioned this a while ago)

It's about The Beatles snubbing Keith at parties. The Beatles also have a song
called I Need You, off Help! if memory serves...

-Mike