Lyrics and content o' I Need You

Hey folks-
        It's been 'bout just short of an eternity since last I wrote, ...I
guess I just didn't have much to say.
        First: I was listening to the album A Quick One(I find myself doing
that a lot lately) and every time I hear I Need You, I'm able to pick out
one more word, but I still can't quite figure out the jist of it. I know it
involves Kieth having a conversation with someone at a restaurant(maybe?
could be?) And if i'm not mistaken, after the dancing verse, he says
something like," We will come and sitar with you..." Does anybody else hear
this, or am I crazy? (i've probably listened to it too much) But I could see
how this song could involve the Beatles(someone mentioned this a while ago)

        Second: This is the best survey

Keith: The OX(all the way! talk 'bout stamina!), YMB, A Quick One(both the
live song and the whole album)
John: My Generation, A Quick One(The WHOLE Album), MAGIC BUS!(ha), QUAD(tho'
I've never heard it!)
Roger:Who Are You("How can I measure up to-"),WGFA(great scream),
Pete singing:Odorono <g>, So sad About Us, the middle of Baba O'Reilly(Don't
cry)
Pete Guitar: Naked Eye, My Wife(TKAA), YMB, Seeker, WGFA

That's 'bout it

PAX
Andrew