Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #313 -Reply

Brendan, re:

<< Does anyone know if "Odds and Sods," "Who's Missing," and "Two's
 Missing" (I think those are the titles) are commercially available? >>

As crappy sounding CDs, yes... as good souding vinyl, yes....

<< Are these albums the best way to collect the Who's B-Side and outtake
 collection? >>

I would try bootlegs... if not, then yes, the aforementioned albums are the
way to go... but your missing alot if you don't collect boots...

<< I have all the regular LPs and live albums (LAL and IOW). >>

Consider getting the remasters... lots of new tracks...

<< I wanted at first to get the Who Box Set, but discovered I already have
 most of the songs?  Thanks for the help...Brendan >>

If your speaking of "30 Years Of Maximum R&B", no one's Who collection is
complete without it, not only becuase of the reasons I posted before, but also
because if you get the gift set, you get the video, which is almost as good as
TKAA (better at some points, like great footage of the Charlton '74 show, one
of my favorites) and a really cool T-Shirt.

-Mike