The Who Put A Better Boot In 76

DOes anyone have a track listing for The Who Put A Better Boot In 76?  I
found a source but I also have the old "Who Put The Boot In" and was curious
about the differences.

So, anybody have it yet?

Heath
|                                                 |
|     Go on a horror hayride with Webb Wilder,    |
|     the last of the Full Grown Men, at:         |
| http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/5540 |
|  Punkabilly?  Meet the fathers of alternative   |
|  Country, Jason & The Scorchers, at:            |
|     http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/3301     |