Musical Evolution

> And if anybody else would like to give a
> short version of their musical evolvement I for one would be interested.

OK. Started with `60s R&B (like Motown, Stax), because that's the main
thing the radio stations played here...then to The Kinks, via Sunny
Afternoon (FACE TO FACE, 1966)...to various bands like MC5, Steppenwolf,
The Doors, Hendrix, and Jefferson Airplane. In the Fall of 1969, I heard
TOMMY for the first time (I'd heard ICSFM, but had no idea who the band
was). But it was LAL which made The Who my favorite band.

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "There's a million ways to laugh/And every one's a path..."

            Pete Townshend