Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #217

Rhonda wrote:

>Because anyone who read any of what I wrote would know that
>what I am staring at for 2 1/2 hours is the back of someone's head.

Sorry, Rhonda. As a person who is 6'6" tall, who goes to as many concerts as possible, you're not going to get
any sympathy from me. Nothing personal here, but if the person in front of me is standing, I'm gonna do the
same. I have just as much of a right to see the show as you do. However, just because you have a ticket does
not guarantee that right. I can sympathize with you not being able to see around the person in front of you,
but that's the way it goes. I'm not gonna give up my right to see a show so that the person behind me can see.
I paid just as much for my ticket as anyone else. If the person behind me can't see because I have to stand,
that's the breaks. Maybe you should settle for a videotape if this is such a big deal....

Nothign personal,

Steve