Re: Moonie's death...where were you?

>This is a sad subject, but I'm interested in hearing people's stories.
>  To all those fans who are old enough, how did you find out that
>Moonie had died?  Where were you?  How did you react?
>
>-Yellow "Little toe" Ledbetter

i was working for the summer in a soft-rock automated radio station.  I
had the early shift and would keep awake by turning the mellow sounds
down and blasting  a new single, The Cars' "Just What I Needed."  Then
the teletype clattered and the news came up.  I don't know what I did
then.  Sometimes you can just blank out on the painful stuff.

			-Brian in Atlanta