Who-related questions

Just some Who-related questions I have not been able to figure out.

1) When Entwistle sings Heaven and Hell, what does Daltrey do?  I've
never seen the song on video.

2) How DOES Pete windmill his arm around like that?  Is there a certain
way to hold the guitar?

3) Does anyone know the guitar solo used at the end of "Listening to
You" on Wight and Woodstock?

And my little bit of Who-trivia for the day: Roger Daltrey is mentioned
in USA Today in relation to the concert for Montserrat put together by
George Martin.  He apparently called up and asked to be in it.

My favorite albums:
Ozzy Osbourne: Blizzard of Ozz (Randy Rhoads on guitar makes it
worthwhile)
Queen: Night at the Opera
Springsteen: Live 75-85
Rolling Stones: Stripped
Alice Cooper: Alice Cooper's Greatest Hits (Alice Cooper, the band, not
the guy--the guy was the leader of the band, but the band was not as,
umm, deranged as Alice's later individual performances)

(I am assuming that Pete/Roger/John solo albums are included under the
Who category.)

Thanks,

Kevin

"Fletch, this time you goofed big. . .in the story of yours
we ran Wednesday, you have recent quotes from a man who's
been dead two years. . . ."

"At least give me a chance to check my sources."

"Like who?  Saint Peter?  You get him on the line,
I want to know."

- --Gregory McDonald, "Fletch and the Widow Bradley"
     Kevin Cherry

   kmc8827@aol.com
  00cherry@cua.edu
 kmcherry@hotmail.com