Shel Talmy

Well, it seems I've opened a can of worms with my remarks about Mr. Talmy=

and MG.  If I offended anyone, I apologize.

It just seems to me that this dispute between the Who and Talmy has been
going on long enough, and it's time for both sides to settle their
differences once and for all so that we can all hear some fine music.  I
agree--there are two sides to every question, and Talmy may have a
legitimate complaint with the Who.  However, from what I've read in Marsh=
's
book BEFORE I GET OLD, he got some major earnings from a previous agreeme=
nt
on albums that he didn't even do any work on, such as WHO'S NEXT.  So why=

keep dragging this out?

Anyway--let's all hope that things get settled soon so that we can hear M=
and maybe "Instant Party" remastered on CD!

- --Carolyn
"When I first signed a contract, it was more than a handshake"