Re: My previous remarks about Shel Talmy

On Sun, 17 Aug 1997 11:58:05 -0400, briancady@juno.com (Brian S
Cady) wrote:

>I would like to say that my previously stated opinions about The Who's=20
>contract with Shel Talmy was only from information I've gleaned from
>reading several articles and interviews about The Who as well as the
>financial history of Brtitish rock groups in general.
>
>I in no way meant to imply anything personally about the legality of
>Shel Talmy's actions regarding The Who.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, it is just that until I have
heard all sides I tend to keep an open mind on the topic.

- --=20
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side,=20
and it holds the universe together...."-- Carl Zwanzig

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/