Re: I never get an answer

>> Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 Brian S Cady wrote:
>>

>> >3.  When is MY GENERATION going to be remastered & released?
>>
>> No time soon.  Shel Talmy still has the master tapes in his greedy little
>> fist trying to find some way to milk more money out of the band.

 I don't think that we should put all of the blame on Shel Talmy,at least
without knowing *all* of the facts.Yes,it's true that Talmy won't release
the master tapes because they won't meet his price.But then again,we don't
*know* what he's been offered,nor what he's asking.For all we know,he may be
asking for a perfectly reasonable amount,while he's being offered chicken
feed.I'm not saying this is the case,but it is possible.Also,let's remember
that Talmy owns the tapes because essentially he *paid* for them,so he's
entitled to ask any amount that he sees fit.That doesn't mean that he'll get
it,but he is within his rights.Sooner or later one side or another is going
to move on this.

                                    Long Live Rock,

                                          I.S.

                  Sacred cows make the best hamburger