I GOT IT!

        I have been hacking away at "Drowned" for the last weeks, and
tonight I finally got it!  I'd been taking the wrong approach - the same
mistake I made when I was learning "I'm One".  See, I'm good at picking.
It's the fingering on the neck I find hard!  So I got smart, and just
chorded, and lo and behold - I got the first part!  (I can pick it, too.)
The second part is a little more challenging, but I'm so happy!  I just had
to share it with a few people who might care.

JenniferD
My Guitar         __   ____		http://www.nt.net/~jen/
 :::=====================I  |		"I wanna drown in your
/---/            \__ - ____/		sweet, sweet love..." -PT