Re: If I just happened to run into the Who (or any member)...

Jennifer Lee Davies wrote:

>         Were that to happen to me, there are a couple of things.
>         Mostly I'd offer to shake hands and say "Thank you for all the
> wonderful music" and just walk off.
>         But I'd really like to give them all a hug.  I don't know why.
> Anyone who knows me pretty well knows I'm a huggy person.  (Those at the Zum
> Rhein may have noticed my "Free hugs" button.)  I'd hug everybody I ever met
> - even the list people who I'd just met: John R, Tom, Stoo, Luke, hecktow,
> everyone!  And I'd just like to give Pete, John and Roger a hug each.
>         That's my dream.

  Jenn,
	If I ever ran into The Who, I would probably shake their hands and
thank them for everything.  I would probably want to tell them how much
their music has meant to me but I probably would be so starstruck I
wouldn't be able to get a word out.

Rick-floationg over Albany...after the GREAT Great Woods Show
"A little nonsense now and then | E-Mail: Baba-Oriley@worldnet.att.net
 is relished by the wisest men."|-------------------------------------
        - Willy Wonka -         | "it's only a teenage wastland" -PT-