Re: The Quite One

At 12:31 PM 7/15/97 -0500, Bill Lukas wrote:
>Which ever one of you belives that someone should not be allowed to
>scream to a friend during the concert,,,, is a homo. Thats what thhe who
>is all about! Go out there with some friends yell, scream and have a
>good time !
>Bill

Yeah, Bill, I can tell you're intelligent.  I'm a homo?  I didn't say that
someone should not be allowed to scream to their friends, did I?  Whatever,
man.  I'm not a homo, but Pete sure is in touch with his feminine side - he
knows what it's like to be a woman.  Maybe if you're not into homos, you
should find a new macho group to listen to.  Redneck mentality, go figure...
 I could give a fuck if you scream and shout to your friends during a Who
concert, but I hope every bootleg tape you get has some redneck on it
screaming at the top of his lungs about how great the show is!
TJ