If I just happened to run into the Who (or any member)...

        Were that to happen to me, there are a couple of things.
        Mostly I'd offer to shake hands and say "Thank you for all the
wonderful music" and just walk off.
        But I'd really like to give them all a hug.  I don't know why.
Anyone who knows me pretty well knows I'm a huggy person.  (Those at the Zum
Rhein may have noticed my "Free hugs" button.)  I'd hug everybody I ever met
- - even the list people who I'd just met: John R, Tom, Stoo, Luke, hecktow,
everyone!  And I'd just like to give Pete, John and Roger a hug each.
        That's my dream.

        As to White City, I kind of like it.  It was my first of Pete's solo
albums.
        And great review Jay!  (<using my 1-900 voice> Gee, that was good
for just "a quick one"....)

JenniferD
My Guitar         __  _____		http://www.nt.net/~jen/
 :::=====================I  |	"You know we always come back!"